Looking for downgraded GTA CD rips

collector247

Appreciation score
Hi everyone, so far I have 4 CD rips that have downgraded some classic Grand Theft Autos in one way or another. I think they are really interesting and I recently got into it through Vadim M on youtube.

GTA3 KALISTO - most stations are LIPS106 + dummy files removed
GTA3 Multipal/HS (not sure who this is from) - same for the above, but the mission complete jingle plays on repeat on one station
Vice City CONFUSION - most stations play malibu dance floor songs on repeat/one station plays Tommy's laugh during G-Spotlight in slowmotion
Vice City PRECISION - the same thing, never noticed anything different

I read online that some people got Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories PSP rips that are downgraded, and play their theme songs on repeat. Was wondering if anyone has ever seen these or has these? These are hard to find, but I lucked out finding this lovely site and was able to snag at least 4 different CD rips :)

Anyone ever seen a San Andreas PS2 CD rip? Or any VCS/LCS PS2 CD/PSP downgraded rips???? Anything GTA would be kewl if anyone reading this has any ideas or leads

megadeth86

Generous
Appreciation score
What release are you looking for in particular?

Code:
Grand_Theft_Auto_Vice_City_Stories_USA_PSP-Start2
Grand.Theft.Auto.Vice.City.Stories.USA.UMDRip.PSP-PSPStick
Grand_Theft_Auto_Liberty_City_Stories_USA_PSP-ARTiSAN
Grand_Theft_Auto_Liberty_City_Stories_USA_UMDRIP_PSP-REBORN

Last edited:

collector247

Appreciation score
i think all but Grand_Theft_Auto_Vice_City_Stories_USA_PSP-Start2 are downgraded bootlegs?? the one you just uploaded is indeed a bootleg as the theme song repeats on radio thank you for that. i may as well request these others and have a look since the file size are small. the psp-start2 has a larger iso size than the others, we can give it a try. i like to compare each of the bootlegs and see if theres differences in them, but the one you sent earlier was one. thxx

collector247

Appreciation score
so, so far i have gathered that the PSPSTICK of vice city stories, it has cut the intro completely out and a few radio stations do not play, very interesting!! i tried chinatown wars, and some liberty city stories rips, and there was nothing out of the ordinary with those. ill probably make a full list of all differences in each disc rip sometime, but this was fun to see. weird that there's no liberty city stories or san andreas rips out there that has cut anything out, or i havent looked hard enough???? so far, only VC, VCS, and III are the only ones that ever cut anything out for ps2/psp. thx for your help. if you could find any others that would be awesome. this is a fun little project im trying out and its coming along very nice.. thxx

Top Bottom